Saturday, May 2, 2009

Graduation Day

I cannot believe that my baby girl graduated from kindergarten yesterday. What a wonderful little graduation ceremony that they had at Enrichment Fellowship for these sweet children.

I asked Faith what she has learned in school this year and this is what she said. "I forget what I have learned but I know I have learned a lot." Hopefully she learned something. I do know that I have no idea what her favorite subject is. She really doesn't like math or reading even though she did good in both. She does love to be read to and she likes to draw.

I have to take a minute to say thank you to one of the best teachers that a kid could have. Kathy Burnett (aka Aunt Kathy) taught Faith every Friday at EF and Faith loved it. She loved the class and everything that they did. She said that her favorite things about EF were playing, eating and Aunt Kathy. Not only did Kathy teach the kids a great deal, but they also had fun. Lots and lots of fun. They cooked foods, planted seeds, drew pictures, did phonics and all kinds of other neat stuff. Thank you Kathy for all that you did for these special children and for sacrificing your time to help them learn.

Congratulations, my darling Faith. I am proud of you. I am very glad that this is only kindergarten graduation and not high school graduation. That will come soon enough.My sweet little graduate.Faith and Diddy. What a proud big sister Beth is of Faith.Faith and her buddy William Zebick.Aunt Kathy gives Faith her diploma.Class of 2009.Faith with her flowers and diploma. She was so happy.Faith and Aunt Kathy. The best EF teacher ever!!!See why Faith loves her.Mommy's baby girl. (no matter how big she gets)

Chloe got to come along for graduation and also got to get a new friend to play with. His name is David.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Faith! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Faith, I am sooo proud of you!! I can not believe you graduated Kindergarten. You keep growing into a more beautiful and smarter young lady. I love you lots and am so proud of your accomplishment!

    Love you,
    Nee Naw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faith says thank you Nee Naw. We love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our little baby girls are growing up! Congratulations Faith!First grade next year!

    WOW, how time flies! Seems like yesterday we were at Grace at their dedication! What sweet girls they are!

    Love you and your family so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes they are growing up way too fast. I wish time would slow down just a little.

    All our love.

    ReplyDelete