Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I WON SOMETHING!!

Hi everybody. Just a quick note to say that "I WON"!!! I never win anything. Wait a minute, I did win my hubby back about twenty years ago so I shouldn't say never. I do not, however, usually win drawings or door prizes or anything like that.


A couple of weeks ago I signed up for a drawing that Nicole at BugaBoos Creations was hosting and I won. How excited I was to receive her email informing me that my name was selected. I couldn't wait to receive my prize in the mail. Let me tell you...I was not disappointed.


Let me show you what I won....

I love my new clutch for my purse and my new key fob that holds the keys to my new to us Toyota Sienna that I also love. (boy that was a mouth full)

I want to say thank you again to Nicole at Bugaboos Creations for making my day with one of my love languages. (gifts that is)

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful WIN!!! How pretty a design, you are going to enjoy this, I can tell.

    Terry needs prayers & support. Her hubby was in a bad accident today. Terrytreasures.blogspot.com

    Have a lovely autumn week. TTFN ~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. You also got a blog make-over! Congrats on your winnings! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty!
    Blessings,
    d from homehaven

    ReplyDelete