I know this time of year that we will all be thinking of things that we are thankful for. We will be telling God how thankful we are to be His children. We will be telling others that we are thankful for their place in our lives. We will be sharing thanks for good health for ourselves and our families. All of our lists will be different, but we will all find something to be thankful for.
I know there will also be people who are going through storms in their lives right now and thanksgiving may be hard to come by. For those people, I want to say that I am sorry. I am sorry for whatever trials and troubles you are having to endure. I want you to know that God is there for you. He is bigger than any problem you are having. His arms are open, ready to hold you. He loves you with an everlasting love and with Him all things are possible. Please remember that. When we lost a baby a few years ago, my husband often reminded me of the scripture that says, "The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away, blessed be the name of the Lord." I pray that you can praise Him through the storms. I pray that when more storms come my way, I will be able to praise Him through it; that I can say thank you that I may not know what the future holds, but I know Who holds the future.
I do want to say thank you to the most wonderful husband in the whole wide world. This is the man who taught me about the love of Christ.
Thank you to the three most wonderful children that a mom could ever have. Oh, how I truly love them each one.
I want to say thank you to my heavenly Father who saved me and Who I will get to spend eternity with.
Thank you for my sweet baby boy who is in heaven waiting for me.
Thank you to two wonderful parents. We may not have stayed together as a family, but I always knew how much you both loved me and that you were always there for me. I can't not tell my step mom thank you for loving my daddy so much and taking such good care of him.
Thank you to the most wonderful brother in the world. I love you so much and am so proud of the wonderful Christian man you are.
Thank you to my in laws who raised an incredible man for me to marry.
I have many friends that I am thankful for, but I want to say a special thank you to my sweet Mary. I cannot even imagine this lady not being in my life. This is my sister that I never had.
I am truly a blessed woman. I am thankful to my Father for each and every one of those blessings.
HAPPY EARLY THANKSGIVING TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Never too early to give thanks for so many blessings!
ReplyDeleteI'm crying!!! I love you and am so thankful for you...you are my 3rd sister! We do have so much to be thankful for!!
ReplyDeleteAmy, this was a beautiful tribute to your family and to Christ. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Marcia
This is a beautiful post Amy! I, too, feel indescribably blessed. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving...
ReplyDeletepk @ Room Remix