Our family lives about a mile from beautiful water falls, which I have shown you before.
We also live about a mile from an awesome apple orchard.
We have lived in our home over ten years and have never been to this orchard.
I have no idea why.
We went this past Sunday after church and picked apples, and more apples, and more apples...
We picked 60 lbs of apples and have made about 20 pints of apple butter so far.
We have more plans with all the apples we picked.
Thankfully, apples don't go bad very quickly.











What a fun Sunday worship inside & outside! I love homemade apple butter. I even put apple butter as a condiment with pork roast.
ReplyDeleteDid you say SIXTY POUNDS???
ReplyDeleteHoly heck!
That's impressive!
I love reading your blog!! You have been given the Versatile Blogger award! Pick it up at my site:
ReplyDeletehttp://fundayswithcuriouskids.blogspot.com/2010/09/versatile-blogger-award.html
Have a blessed day!