This fall has been very busy for my family. A good busy, but none the less, busy.
Faith turned eight at the beginning of the month.
Beth had her twelfth spiritual birthday this month.
I have been picking out pictures for Keith's senior page to be used in our Enrichment Fellowship (homeschool co-op) yearbook.
I have shed many a tear because of the above mentioned activity.
I have been trying to simplify, clean out, and organize our home. (fall nesting, I guess)
We just signed Faith up for Upward Cheerleading. (Beth can't believe she has a sister who is going to do something as girly as cheering) Faith is definitely her own person.
I began exercising and trying to eat healthier about five weeks ago. I am riding my exercise bike everyday, usually before anyone else in the house gets up. I am loving it and I really DON'T like to exercise.
Faith finally, after three years, changed out her earrings that she got her ears pierced with. I'm talking she has never taken out the original earrings from three years ago. This was a huge deal!
This has been a big "growing up" month for Faith. Many milestones.
I began teaching the youth at our church and love it. Donnie and I have worked with youth for many years but had taken a little break. It has been wonderful to get back with teenagers.
My list could keep going. Life is just busy, isn't it?
I praise God for time with my family. I praise God for the ability to get out of bed everyday and do the things that need to be done. I praise God for busy days and lazy days.





I am so glad to hear you are teaching teens again! You & Donnie have taught me so much!
ReplyDelete