I thought you might be wondering how the consignment sale is going so I decided to take a quick minute and let you know.
First of all, let me say that I am totally exhausted right now and cannot wait for bed. I have been knee deep in children's clothes, baby equipment, books and kid stuff in general for the last three days.
The sale is going great. Today was our first sale date and we had people galore. It seems that with the economy in not such great shape, people are certainly looking for good deals. We watched ladies leave with arm loads of clothes and other goodies.
I have to give a shout out to the best volunteers ever. I couldn't do this sale without the great help that I have. I always have a blast working with my old faithfuls (Daff, Nee Naw, Tina, Kenda, Nikki) and with my newbys (Gina, Amanda, Lee). If I didn't mention your name, please do not be offended, I am sooo tired. These ladies are more than volunteers, they are my friends. Some of them are my best friends. (You know who you are) And mainly I have to say thanks to my kids who are THE BEST HELPERS ever.
To my friend in Georgia, I wish you could have been here not just to help but just to be with me.
Four more days left and counting......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I sure hope I'm your "Georgia Friend" LOL!! I love you so much and am glad that things are going well....so wish I could be there!
ReplyDeleteKeep going...it will be over before you know it!!
Good morning my GA friend!! I am on my way for another day. One of the funnest things of my sale is meeting new people. I am excited to see who God has coming my way today.
ReplyDeleteLove you.