This is Faith's second year to play and is having a ball (ha-ha). We had our first game on Thursday night and they played great. At this age they don't keep score so I have no idea who won or who lost. It's all for run, right? (I personally like to try to keep up with the score)
As for me, I just love seeing Faith in her cute little uniform with her sweet little smile standing out there waving at me. Yes, at times when she should be watching the ball, she is watching me and grinning from ear to ear. I love it! Her coach, probably not so much. She is learning. This is instructional league, after all.
Beth, on the other hand, is all about the competition and playing her heart out. I love watching her play and the enthusiasm and skill she has.
Maybe we will see some of you out at the softball fields. If so, make sure you say hi.





Between you and Mary, I am soooo jealous. I have no one playing ball this year and it is killing me!! Ugh! Maybe I could swing by one day and watch. I could watch Faith's league for a few laughs and then watch Beth's to fill my competitive spirit. Oh, how I miss it.
ReplyDeleteLove you lots,
Nee Naw
Oh my goodness! Faith looks so big standing there with her uniform on! WOW! Our babies are growing up, girl!
ReplyDeleteYes they are. Way too fast. I'm sorry Lil didn't get signed up in time to play.
ReplyDeleteLove you.
Nee Naw, You always have somebody playing. I can't believe that one of your boys is not out there.
ReplyDeleteCome to the ballpark anytime. Faith and Kaylee play each other every Thursday night at 5:30. There are only two teams in her group.
Love you.
She is too cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Chelle. She is so much fun.
ReplyDelete