Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Jr. Miss Suzie

I have a junior Miss Suzie homemaker on the horizon and I am so thankful for that. Beth is preparing to be a wonderful wife and mother some day.

Keith and I had to go to Murfreesboro on Monday to look for prom clothes for our homeschool Enrichment Fellowship (more on that later) and were gone all day. When we got home, Beth had fixed our dinner and our breakfast for the next morning. Let me tell you more. We have been grinding our wheat for several months now and making homemade bread, muffins, pancakes, etc. Well Beth decided to make homemade pancakes and homemade banana muffins with the wheat that she had ground. So, we had pancakes for dinner and muffins for breakfast the next morning. YUMMY!!!

I was so proud of her and so thankful that I didn't have to fix dinner after being gone all day. She is such a good girl and such a huge help to me.

What's cool is that as much as she enjoys cooking, she also loves building stuff with her daddy outside. She has been helping him build our chicken coop. She's just a handy girl to have around.

5 comments:

  1. My mouth is watering! Those look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She did wonderful, Chelle. They tasted scrumptious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Beth! That looks yummy!!!! Good job, your such a sweet girl to go with your sweet treats.

    Love
    Daff

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to borrow Beth for a while! LOL :)

    Holli

    ReplyDelete
  5. Only for a brief time could I give her up. She is priceless.

    ReplyDelete