Saturday, July 25, 2009

My Sweet Faith

My sweet Faith is afraid. She is afraid of so many things right now and I don't know why. She is afraid to be in a room alone, day or night. She is afraid to be outside when it is dark, even if we are all out there with her.

Last night Donnie fixed up a projector and screen outside so we could have a drive-in movie at home. It was awesome. We had chairs, blankets, sleeping bags, the works...But Faith would not, could not do it. She was terrified to be outside even if I was holding her in my lap. She and I had to stay inside while the others watched the movie.

She starts off in her bed at night and always ends up in Beth's or our bed.

If she is upstairs, we have to be upstairs with her. She won't be on one floor with the rest of us on the other. And...all of the doors have to be shut wherever she is.

I'm telling you this because I would love for you to pray for her. I have prayed and will continue to. Would you mind praying with me? I hate for her to have this spirit of fear.

This will be our little secret, as Faith would probably not be happy with me sharing all of this with you. But, once again I say, I believe in the power of prayer and people praying in agreement about something. Thank you in advance for your prayers for my sweet Faith.

8 comments:

  1. I'm sorry she is dealing with this right now...I will be praying. Love you and her, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to talk to Veronica about this because Kennedy was doing the same thing for a while. But we will be praying for her.

    Love ya
    Daff

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry your little gal is having this horrible fear problem. It must be so horrible for her. Of course I'll pray for her....

    Thanks for your visit too!

    Blessings,
    Spencer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Mary. I know God will deliver her from this.

    Love you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Daff. I will talk to her. Thanks for praying.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much, Spencer, for your thoughts and prayers. God is awesome to hear our prayers and answer them in His perfect timing.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amy,

    I will, of course, be praying for Faith and you, too.

    Love,

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Ms. Judy. Love you and Mr. Richard.

    ReplyDelete