I think most of you know that I love shopping at Goodwill. The best thing about Goodwill is 1/2 price Saturday, which is the first Saturday of the month. Yes, that was today and yes, I was there. Actually, I was at two Goodwills today. I started in Tullahoma and finished up in Manchester. It was totally fun!!!
I got all kinds of goodies, too. I bought cute shirts for me, t-shirts for my boys and a couple of cute shirts for Beth. Sweet Faith got no clothes today but did get a pair of bright red crocs (fake) for the garden. I also got the cutest lamp made from a big mason jar that I filled with clothes pins and put in my laundry room. It is sooo cute. There were a few other goodies bought today at my favorite store but I will stop sharing just in case you feel so bad that you didn't make it to the 1/2 off sale yourself.
I have to confess that I never thought I would love shopping through somebody else's stuff, but it really is fun and it really is a treasure hunt.
I DO LOVE ME A BARGAIN!!! I hope to see you there in September. Remember, it's the first Saturday of the month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Thank you for entering Amy! I appreciate your kind visit. I'm glad you liked everything. I was shopping for all of "you' and it was so fun!
ReplyDeleteSounds great about your Goodwill adventure. Ours isn't the best here. I'll keep checking.
Have a wonderfully blessed week.
~Warmly, Melissa :)
Thanks, Melissa, and I hope you have a blessed week as well.
ReplyDelete