Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Happy Birthday JuJu

Happy birthday, mom. We all love you very much and hope that this day is wonderfully special for you.

The kids and I want to honor you with some words that we think best describe you... (don't worry, they will all be sweet) :)

Caring

Loving

Fun

Cool

Kind

Helpful

Cleans a lot

Giving

Grandmotherly

Sweet

Thoughtful

Young

Compassionate

Never to old to have a little fun

Beautiful

Always gonna be 35

Good okra cooker

Such a pretty woman


Faith says to tell you "Hoppy Birthday", just like a frog.







....We all got together for a cookout for mom's birthday. Donnie took the photo so he is not in here, but otherwise, she has all her babies here.


Joey, my bubby, and his lovely daughter, Lea.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, JuJu!!!! I love the "Grandmotherly" and "Good Okra Cooker" comments....funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, I will tell mom you liked these two comments. Makes you wonder what the grandmotherly means, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you but I am not sure that I deserve such descriptive adjectives.
    Being with all of my babies was absolutely wonderful. Of course, this is a monumental year since I will be waiting for my check to arrive.
    juju

    ReplyDelete
  4. You deserve it all!! I bet every year becomes monumental as we get older and happy to just make it to another birthday. Love you, Juju.

    ReplyDelete