One of the great things about home schooling is that we can be very portable. And on a beautiful fall day, portability is just wonderful.
This is where Keith did school all afternoon one day this week. Our cat layed in his lap and the chickens foraged all around him. He loved it!! I loved watching it!!





What a beautiful setting. How do you get anything done with a view like that? :-)
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Marcia
Hi Amy...
ReplyDeleteSooo awesome, my friend! That is the beauty and blessings of home schooling! Your son had beautiful scenery to inspire his learning that day...that's for sure! I remember a few days when my three daughters and I would spread a blanket out in the yard under a big ol' shade tree to do our lessons! Ahhh...treasured memories!!! Thanks for sharing a few of yours!!!
Warmest wishes,
Chari @Happy To Design
Do you have a new table?
ReplyDelete