I have to admit that my first reaction was to take Santa off my pretty, put together arrangment. And then I came to my senses and decided I was crazy to undo such a sweet thing that my little one had done. What's more important; decorating or Faith? I vote Faith, hands down.
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Faith's Added Touches
Faith added her sweet touch to my sleigh flower arrangement on my dining room server. She put Santa on top and turned her Build A Bear puppy into a full fledged reindeer with antlers and all. She even made a harness out of yarn so that Santa could direct the reindeer to all of our homes.
I have to admit that my first reaction was to take Santa off my pretty, put together arrangment. And then I came to my senses and decided I was crazy to undo such a sweet thing that my little one had done. What's more important; decorating or Faith? I vote Faith, hands down.

I have to admit that my first reaction was to take Santa off my pretty, put together arrangment. And then I came to my senses and decided I was crazy to undo such a sweet thing that my little one had done. What's more important; decorating or Faith? I vote Faith, hands down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Christmas Greetings, my friend...
ReplyDeleteAhhh...I think that your Faith's addition to the the beautiful floral arrangement is adorable, Amy!!! Christmas through the eyes of a child is soooo special and endearing!!! I love it!!! By the way...your home and that pretty cabinet is just gorgeous all dressed out in its Christmas finery!!!
Well my friend, I'm just making a few stops today...it's a busy, busy time. Warmest wishes and blessings to you and your sweet family for a very Merry Christmas!!!
Chari @Happy To Design