Friday, December 4, 2009

The New (Snow) Man In My Life

I absolutely love snowmen. They always look so happy and fun. I also like that I can leave them out for awhile after Christmas is over.


I also like a woodsy, natural look. A little subdued yet great looking is what I like to go for. Well, I found the most wonderful snowman ever. Maybe not ever to most people, but oh how I love this snowman. He is woodsy, natural, handsome, glittery, and he is now mine. This snowman makes me happy.


He has taken a prominent position in our family room and will remain there as long as I can possibly allow him to. He just fits.


I got him when we were on a family vacation in Pigeon Forge this week. He was at one of my favorite stores, Kirklands. Thanks, Kirklands, for the new (snow)man in my life. He's a keeper.








5 comments:

  1. He's adorable...and cuz he's au natural he can last all winter.

    Have a wonderful weekend, Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love him.. he is a unique little guy which I love the most!!! I've never see one like him..is he grapevine??? So happy to have found your blog!!!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so cute. I love snowmen too, and especially the fact that you can keep them up for awhile after Christmas. I've always heard the Rockettes show was wonderful, I'm so glad you got to go.
    Blessings,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a very Merry Christmas to you and yours!
    Your snowman is a cutie and I'm sure he loves his new home with you!

    God bless,
    d

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so cute!! I love snowmen for the same reasons....especially because you can leave them out after Christmas for awhile. And where I live Jan-Mar is "Snowman Season" :)

    ReplyDelete