Friday, January 8, 2010

Check Out My Home Blog

A little push, a little encourgement, and now I have started another blog. This blog will be one that a lot of you will have absolutley no interest in and that is totally understandable. It will be about all things home.

Let me explain just a little. As I have said on my other blog, "All Things Home", I love to decorate, craft, cook, clean, garden, organize, hobby farm and other home related "stuff". I decided that I would like to document some of these things as well but didn't want all of you to have to read it if you didn't want to. Thus, the reason for starting another blog.

So, if you are interested, you can click the button to the left with the cross and go directly to "All Things Home". I am so excited to be doing both of these blogs. If it weren't for Mary and Keith, I wouldn't have a clue what to do, so thank you to both of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment