Sunday, February 14, 2010

I Am the Cake...Happy Valentine's Day


I am the cake that maxe (makes) Faith happy.  Friends, Faith loves cake.  I have rated BIG!!



I am also the queen that she loves.  She is my princess.  She is A princess because she is a child of the King, the King of Kings!!



Bring on the Tulips.  I love Tulips!! 

Faith got me the red ones and  Beth got me the white. Donnie got me the orange ones that I will be able to put in the ground. 

Faith also surprised Donnie and I with breakfast in bed.  Toast with apple butter...my favorite!! 

4 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day, Girl! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you had a wonderful valentines day. I got tulips too. I love them, they're my favorite flower.
    Blessings,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a lovely blog!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed looking over your blog.
    You 're blog title is what caught my eye.

    You are more than welcome to visit my blog.
    http://ronjoewhite.blogspot.com

    God Bless You, Ron

    ReplyDelete