Sunday, March 1, 2009

Can I Brag a Minute?

I know we are not supposed to brag, but I have to congratulate my Beth who played in a volleyball tournament this weekend in Murfreesboro. At the end of the tournament awards are given to individual players as well as to the teams and thus my bragging time. Beth received two awards for her team. The first, and we believe the most important, was the Christian Character Award for her team. The second award was the All Tournament Award (MVP) for her team. Both of these awards are voted on by all of the coaches from all five teams. What an honor!! Needless to say, Donnie and I are so very proud of her.

CONGRATULATIONS BETH!! YOU ARE AN AWESOME YOUNG LADY AND A FANTASTIC VOLLEYBALL PLAYER. You have got four more years to play and I can't imagine how much better you are going to get. I also can't imagine how much harder your serve is going to get and how many more girls you are going to knock down. GO SMACK!

4 comments:

  1. AWWW....Congratulations, Beth! You are AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will give her your message Mary.

    It's nice to personally have good Christian women as friends that can also be role models for her. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Beth. What a great girl you are!

    Holli Lawson

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Holli. I will tell her that you said so.

    Have a blessed day today.

    ReplyDelete