I told you a few months back that my mom is now retired and loving it. Well, not only is she loving it, we are also loving it. It has been so nice to be able to see her more often (more so when school was out), but still more than we used to when she worked.
There is also another selfish reason that I am enjoying her retirement. It is because she has started sewing. She actually has known how to sew for a long time, but never had the time. Now, she has the time to pursure it more. And, I am loving her new found time and hobby. Why do I love it? Because she is sewing neat things for me. She made me curtains for my living room already and is working on making me a burlap table runner for my kitchen table. She is also fixing to start working on an awesome black and white toile tote for me. I can't wait for my new goodies.
No time pressure, mom. I can wait, and boy it's all worth the wait.
There is also another selfish reason that I am enjoying her retirement. It is because she has started sewing. She actually has known how to sew for a long time, but never had the time. Now, she has the time to pursure it more. And, I am loving her new found time and hobby. Why do I love it? Because she is sewing neat things for me. She made me curtains for my living room already and is working on making me a burlap table runner for my kitchen table. She is also fixing to start working on an awesome black and white toile tote for me. I can't wait for my new goodies.
No time pressure, mom. I can wait, and boy it's all worth the wait.





No comments:
Post a Comment