Man have we been busy these last couple of weeks. We traveled to Kingsport for Thanksgiving with my in-laws and then went to beautiful Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg for a few days after that. We have had so much fun just playing.
Last night, Donnie took me and the kids, my mom and his parents to see the Rocketts in Nashville. It was just as the title says, "Spectacular"! Let me tell you how amazing these dancers are. What precision and flexibility these ladies have. Oh, if only....
Not only was the dancing and singing incredible, but at the end was an amazing live Nativity. That just completed the night for us.
This year makes the second time that the girls and I have gone to the Christmas Spectacular with the Rocketts. I took them last year by myself and we had second floor balcony seats. Good seats, but a long way away from the stage. This year, Donnie had different plans for our seating arrangements. He purchased tickets on the floor, second row from the stage. We were so close that not much was left unseen. "I'm just sayin"..... My kids were afraid that their Papaw was gonna have a heart attack sitting that close.
No heart attacks were had and I am so glad we got to go again. I love taking my girls to stuff like that and it was great having my mom with us this year. If you ever have a chance to go, make sure you do. It will be well worth your time.
I would love to share photos of the show, but picture taking was not allowed. We did get a few photos afterwards though.





Mike took me to see the Rockettes a couple of years ago for my birthday. We did dinner, a little shopping, and then went to the show. We had a great time. And, as you say, the living Nativity is wonderful! Glad you guys had such a great time.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!!
Holli
I would love to sese the Rockettes!! My husband and I have been talking about going to New York for our 20 year aniversary, but going at Christmas time. That would be something!! Look's like you all had a great time :)
ReplyDelete