Today is Sanctity of Life Sunday and is a day to remember the helpless unborn child and the mother and father that are facing one of the biggest decisions they will ever make.
Let us all pray in agreement on this day that life will be chosen and the unborn will not be silenced.
Deuteronomy 30:19...This day I call heaven and earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live and that you may love the Lord your God, listen to His voice, and hold fast to Him...
I would also like to take a moment and say to the mom or dad who has lost a baby due to abortion or miscarriage, I am sorry. I am sorry for your loss. But, please know that there is hope in Jesus Christ. I have a baby in heaven waiting for me that I lost due to a miscarriage, and I have assurance that as a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ, I WILL see my baby boy again. I believe he is waiting for me and that when I get to heaven, Jesus will place him in my arms. Oh what a day that will be. You too can be reunited with your baby in heaven someday if you have accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior. Isn't that exciting? It is to me and I hope it is for you too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Thank you for posting. Here being a huge pro-lifer I love to see post as this...
ReplyDelete