This is the necklace that Donnie gave me. Can I tell you that I LOVE IT? It has all four of our children's names on it. That includes our son in heaven's name and an angel charm that represents him. I have already had the opportunity to share a little of his story to people who have asked me about the necklace. Love it!!!
The bracelet was my wonderful gift from Beth. She ordered it and had my name engraved on it. ("Amy Beth") Is this not an awesome bracelet? Again...love!!
Beth also gave me a 6-pack of my FAVORITE soda. She came up with a scavenger hunt with the drinks to lead me to my bracelet. Very creative daughter I have.
Keith made me this book. He knows that I love everything about the Amish people. This amazing book had stories, recipes, and just general information about the Amish. He spent a lot of time putting this together and I LOVE IT!!
Keith also got me the tool box and Donnie got me the cordless drill. The tool box Keith got me is to hold of my new goodies for which I am so excited to use.
These are the tools Donnie got me. They are mine...mine...mine. Do I sound selfish? I don't mean to, but I don't want anybody using them without permission. I want them to always be where I put them and I don't want to have to go looking for them when I need them. These make me excited at the the prospect of using them on upcoming projects.
Aren't these a great fashion statement? These are my new chicken coop boots and I am so happy to have them. They don't have to be pretty, just practical.
And these beauties are my new knives. These are from Faith. I wanted a multi-purpose tool for my purse, and she got me a whole set of knives so that I could have different ones to choose from. Great, huh? I think I am set now.
I didn't take a picture of it, but Donnie also got me a great Fossil Messenger Bag that I had picked out. Great bag!!
Sorry, if I have gone on too much, but I just really wanted to share what neat things my family did for me. These people that I call mine are wonderful at making me happy. Don't misunderstand, they don't need to buy me gifts to make me happy, but it sure is sweet what they do for me. Thanks so much my sweet babies.





LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your necklace!!! So sweet!
ReplyDeleteWhat great gifts! (You know this, but...) Your family loves you very much!! :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Chelle. I do know they love me and I love them with everything in my being.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Mary. I love love love it too. I wear it everytime I go out.
ReplyDelete