Tonight I am letting loose and going out on a limb. I will be linking up to a Mantel Party hosted by The Stories of A to Z. I am going to put my mantel out their for all to see. Not sure why, other than it just sounds like fun and I am trying to do more fun things this year. Wild and crazy Christian girl, you know!!






LOVE this! Really beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteOh, and I'm Janet btw! Just browsing around checking out mantles! lol!
:)
Woohoo you wild and crazy Christian girl! I am honored to be your first party. And wow! Your mantel is fantastic. All of the many layers with those fun candlesticks, cute bird, and love crown. I love it! Have you considered starting another blog solely devoted to decorating? The first year of my blog was all about my faith and family and then it just morphed into a decor blog. I now wish I would have just started another one. Anyhow, something to consider because we'd love to see more decor posts from you!
ReplyDeleteIt looks really pretty Amy. I'll have to check out this party, I haven't seen it yet.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Marcia
So cute! I love the black and white. I just redid my kitchen and family room in those colors. So classic and fun!
ReplyDeleteXOOX
Jen
nice to meet you! i love your mantle and love how i can totally get a sense of your decorating style from it!
ReplyDeletereally cozy, friendly and warm.
many blessings
patricia
Beautiful mantle. I love those candlesticks.
ReplyDeleteExquisite taste! Love the candles and old clock.
ReplyDeleteHave a good weekend :)
While this is your first venture into home decor blogs, I hope it won't be your last! This mantel is so well put together and I love the candlesticks!!! Fabulous! tHanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteGirl you need to join you some more parties! You've got some mad decorating skillz :)
ReplyDeleteLoverly mantel scape...great textures and shapes with a neutral scheme. Yep. You rocked it.
Bet you're hooked now! ... Hi, my name is Amy and I am a party blogger ... Thanks for joining the rest of us fun loving "addicts" and sharing your mantel - it is lovely!
ReplyDelete