Well, needless to say, she couldn't wait. And, also needless to say, I took my camera to document the whole thing. Of course, she was dying that I had my camera, but I CAN'T HELP IT!
I took pictures from start to finish. Some she didn't even know about.
Yes, she did pass her test and I did let her drive a little after we left. She did a great job, by the way.
Here we go!!
She just tolerates me sometimes. She loves me and understands that I just can't help it.
Even while she was taking her driver's test, I wanted to be in there with her holding her hand. I know, I have got to let her grow up, but boy its' hard.
I snapped this picture without her knowing cause I knew she would hide her face. A mom's gotta do what a mom's gotta do, right?
This was her least favorite part. She hates to get her picture made. I took one while they were taking one.
Can you see the smile through the window? For now, she can only drive daddy's truck. Once she passes his inspection, then she can drive my van.





and.....it's my Beth!!! ju
ReplyDeleteI told Beth on FB that we are in trouble now. She and Ryan are both on the road. lol
ReplyDeleteOur babies are growing up, Amy!
Holli
WAY TO GO BETH!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Daff
Can I just tell you that I SO appreciate the minute by minute rundown?...even if Beth doesn't!
ReplyDeleteI love you and am proud of you for letting her spread her wings.
I miss you!