Wednesday, March 3, 2010

30 Degrees and the Softball Field

It was 30 degrees Monday night and where were we?  We were on the softball field having tryouts for Faith.  It was freezing!!  This was not fun...let me tell you...not fun at all.  At least it wasn't fun for me, but it's not all about me, so I shouldn't be complaining.

Was Faith having fun?  She was having a blast, and that's all that mattered.




Beth got to help with the tryouts.  Can you see the crazy girl in shorts?  Crazy, I'm telling you, crazy.  She had just come from volleyball practice and said she was hot.  Go figure...teenagers.


After a hard night of ball playing, this is how Faith went to sleep...



She loves to read and reads wonderfully.  This makes a mama happy (especially this mama who has been teaching her how to read).

4 comments:

  1. Ummmm...did Faith get a new bedspread...or is that your bed????

    You don't have to answer that.

    I love you...and I agree...Beth is making me COLD!!

    Love and miss you bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me? Crazy? No way! I'm thinking that I like "brave" a whole lot better then crazy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet!
    Daughters are wonderful and before you know it they are grown up and out of the house.
    Being a Momma is an adventure.
    God bless,
    d

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness!!!! my girls but oh how special they are. It's just too cold for softball. love you both!!!!ju

    ReplyDelete