From the mouth of Faith..."Daddy, daddy I am a big girl. I am a big girl!!!!" Why is she a big girl? Because she lost her first tooth this morning.
She has wiggled and wiggled this tooth for weeks and has been so ready for it to come out because she says having a missing tooth will make her a big girl. Well, she decided today to just get that loose tooth out on her own. She bent it forwards and backwards and forwards and backwards until it finally just popped right out.
She has been running around the house screaming and jumping. She of course called her daddy to let him know of this major step in her maturing process. She is a big girl now, remember, and wanted her favorite man to know about it.
Now we look forward to the tooth fairy coming tonight.





Awww...look at that smile!!! Tell her that Ms. Mary and Lily are so excited for her. I hope the Totth Fairy is generous!! I love and miss you!!
ReplyDeleteThank you Ms. Mary and Lily from Faith. We will let you know about the tooth fairy later.
ReplyDeleteLove you all.