Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Mud + Adorable = Mudorable

My child loves to play in the mud, which is something I seldom ever let her do because after all, it is dirty. I really don't like dirty. I like to be clean, I like things to be clean and I like my children to be clean. Mud is just yucky and muddy, right?

I have to tell you though that I am trying to not be so uptight and to let loose a little. What is a little dirt, wet or dry, going to hurt? Maybe it will even be like a fancy mudbath.

One thing for sure is that Faith had a blast in this little mudhole. Wouldn't it be nice to be young and carefree enough to want to play in the mud?

4 comments:

  1. Oh yes, she had a ball. Wouldn't it be nice to be that carefree again?

    Hope you are doing great Chelle.

    Love you girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of my most favorite childhood memories are making "mud pies"! "A little dirt never hurt!"

    Love ya!

    Mama Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am learning that things that I think should matter don't really matter at all.

    I love you Mama Judy.

    ReplyDelete