Monday, October 26, 2009

Sleep Tight

When I see my children sleep, I see such sweet precious innocence. I am a watcher, an observer. I love to watch them sleep and wonder what their lives hold. I love to pray for them as they sleep. I love to remember days already spent with them. I love to relax in the quiet of the moment....

5 comments:

  1. Go put Faith in her bed!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha. She only stayed there awhile. Then I rolled her onto the floor in a sleeping bag next to my bed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Amy! Thanks for your comment on my post. It is such a fine line, isn't it!? I know, we have so much in our own lives that God is dealing with, we should always guard our hearts and minds, to never judge; to never think, I believe this, so should everyone else.

    WELL PUT!

    Hugs,
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amy...

    Ahhh...absolutely precious! Your sweet family photos bring back so many wonderful memories of my children (3 daughters) when they were young and still at home! Hehe...I thought maybe I was the only "sleep watcher"...I recall doing the same thing so many times! They do seem so much sweeter...innocent while asleep!

    Well my friend, I wanted to come by to say thank you for adding Happy To Design to your list of blogs to follow! I am also adding your delightful blog to my list and look forward to your upcoming posts and getting to know you! So very nice to meet you, Amy!!!

    Warmest wishes,
    Chari @Happy To Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Amy,

    Thanks for commenting about my office re-do. Your comments were so sweet. I found the garland while on vacation and I have been trying to track down the vendor so that I can order it for my Etsy shop. I am going to be stocking my Etsy in a few weeks, I may have some. check back. Blessings...Sherry

    ReplyDelete