Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Sweet Seven

This is a late happy birthday message to my sweet sweet girl, Faith, who turned seven on Sunday.

Happy birthday, sweetheart.

Do you remember what I have always told you about how much I love you? Well, I love you more than the sun and the moon and the stars up above. Do you remember what I always tell you that you are? Remember what I say that God did when He gave you to me? You remember...you are my gift. I knew you would remember that. I always tell you that God gave me a wonderful gift to open one day and when I opened it, out you came. The most precious blue eyed gift that a mommy could have. You know how I love to sing to you that you are my sunshine, my precious sunshine? Well, you are my sunshine. You truly make my cloudy days brighter. You light up my life with that beautiful smile of yours. You have a way of making gloomy days a whole lot more joyful.

Thank you, Faith, for being you. Thank you for your amazing sense of humor. You make me laugh like no one has ever made me laugh. You are a character. Thank you for always being in a good mood when you wake up in the morning. You make my day start off better after I see that sweet sleepy smile. Thank you for having your own unique little style. You certainly have a great fashion sense. Thank you for being the biggest encourager that I have ever been around. You tell everyone they are pretty and you make their day. I can tell by the smile on their face how you have truly touched them. You have taught me to try to encourage people more. Thank you for telling me I look like I am 30 even though I am waaaay not 30. You are so sweet.

Thank you, Faith, for giving me a chance to be a mommy again after I thought I was done with your big brother and sister and your brother in heaven. Thank you for letting me be your mommy. I am so blessed.

Faith, I can't wait to see what the future holds for you. I know you love God and I truly believe you will follow Him all your days. How exciting it will be for your daddy and I to watch you grow up.

2 comments:

  1. ***Tears***


    I hope sweet Faith had a wonderful birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for signing up to follow my blog. I loved reading about your daughter. I always tell my two boys that "I love them to Heaven and back"! Faith is a lucky girl! Blessings...Sherry

    ReplyDelete