Twas the night of 24 and all through the house not a person was talking not even a mouse. The kids were spread out all over the floor with blankets and pillows and snacks galore. And me in my pj's and Donnie in his too, were filled with delight that our wish had come true. We had wished for a year without any slack and tonight was the night that JACK CAME BACK!!!
Can you tell that we are thrilled that 24 is back on?

Can you tell that we are thrilled that 24 is back on?






Yeah, you know it's bad when can't even say hello to friends!?! J/K!! I have to work today, but I'll catch up with you soon....oh and very clever post!
ReplyDeleteAmy,
ReplyDeleteI just went to your blog from Mary's. I'll have to keep up with the Kinsers now! I'm impresssed with you girls. I'm not organized enough to do all this. I'll have to make sure "Ryney" sees Faith's video.
Take care.
Holli
Hi Amy! I came over from Mary's blog. We were friends in seminary. I'm sorry to say that we didn't watch 24 last night. My hubs said he just couldn't commit...lol! We were avid 24 watchers from the very first season but alas, it did things to us physically! We couldn't sleep after. Sometimes had heart palpatations and even stomach trouble! Seriously! I thought of all of you watching though!
ReplyDeleteHave a great Monday!
Kam
jasonandkam.blogspot.com
Hi Holli,
ReplyDeleteGirl, this is so easy and so fun. I really did it so I could make Mary happy and now I love it and am hooked.
Hi Kam,
ReplyDeleteI am oh so new at this blogging stuff but love it. I am glad you came my way. BTW, 24 was great last night, and yes, our hearts raced through the whole thing.
Any friend of Mary's can certainly be a friend of mine, so I am glad to have you as a new friend.
Girl what in the world is going on!!!!YOU BLOGGING???? Now I can keep up with you too, yeah!!!
ReplyDeleteLove you girl
Daff
Hey Daff,
ReplyDeleteCan you believe it? Mary has gotten me hooked. You need to try it now. It's great fun and sooo easy to do. I love you girl.
Hey Amy!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad I get to keep up with you now too!! This is great! You crack me up with weight watchers and 34 "baked" cheetos being your faves.
By the way, have we scheduled a trip to Mary's yet? Let me know because I'm ready when ya'll are.
I love you all,
Nee Naw
Hi Nee Naw,
ReplyDeleteYou make me laugh back. You know how I love my 34 cheetos. And how many gobstoppers was it and hot tamales?
Love you a lot