Monday, January 26, 2009

The Wisdom of a Little Sister

The kids and I were watching television tonight when a girl came on the screen who was not dressed very modestly. Faith decided to take matters into her own hands when she covered her brother's eyes. She proceeded to say that bubby did not need to see someone dressed like that now but needed to wait until he was married to see his wife dress that way.

Needless to say I am pleased that Faith is concerned about how women dress. She, herself, has not always enjoyed the comfort of too many clothes around our house. (know what I mean)

I am glad that she is concerned about what her brother sees that could cause him to stumble. I pray that she will stay that way. I also pray that she will always try to dress in a way that is pleasing to God.

2 comments: