All the kids are in bed and now I get to sit down and share with you a little bit about Beth, my middle child who just turned 14.
I think the best way to describe Beth is that she is one of the "best" girls that I know. When I say best I mean that she is such a good girl with high morals, strong Christian values and overall just an easy child. She always has been. She is one of those children who really makes it easy to be a parent.
Beth gave her heart to Christ when she was five years old and to this day never lets me forget when it is her spiritual birthday because her salvation means that much to her. When she was twelve years old, she surrendered to the ministry. She is not exactly sure what God is calling her to do, she just knows that He is calling.
Beth is a tremendous athlete. It just comes naturally for her. She is in constant competition with her daddy and loves to beat him in anything she can. It's a healthy competition that I think makes her better in what she is doing.
Beth (Diddy) is a fantastic big sister to Faith. I never knew a sister could love her baby sister so much until I saw Beth with Faith. It is an incredible gift and blessing to see these two girls together. Beth will be a great mommy someday.
I want Beth to always know how absolutely beautiful that she is on the outside but also on the inside. I have tried to teach Beth that the Bible says that God sees what is on the inside and that is the most important beauty. I believe she has that inner beauty that shines so bright.
I want Beth to know that not only is she my daughter but she is my special friend. I would rather spend time with her than any friend I can think of. We truly have fun together and enjoy being together.
I want Beth to know that I love her more than she could ever know. She is my precious child and she makes my heart happy. I am so proud of who she has become and of who I know she is striving to be; a girl after God's own heart.
I also want her to know that she is truly a princess because her Father is the King of Kings and that she is the apple of His eye. And as much as I love her, God loves her even more.





Awww...Beth, we love you, too. You have a Godly example in your Mom to follow!
ReplyDeleteThank you Mary. I am also thankful for Godly friends of mine like you that she can look to as examples of Christ.
ReplyDeleteLove ya..
Amy,
ReplyDeleteYou are an awesome Mom who has mother beautiful, wonderful, precious children. I am priviledged to know you and your family.
Love,
Mama Judy
Thank you Mama Judy. I pray that I will please the Lord in how I raise the gifts He has given me.
ReplyDeleteI love you dearly.