The boys are out of town this week and the girls are having fun. We have been swimming, staying up late, sleeping late, and just having good fun girl time.
Tonight, we ordered pizza for dinner. Actually it was one of the best pizzas I have ever had. It was a veggie pizza from Dominoes and boy it was good. We watched movies and then Beth gave Faith and I a french pedicure.
Guys, we miss you, but girl time sure is fun.





I need an appointment to get my toes done! Does Beth have any openings?
ReplyDeleteShe always has openings for Ms. Murr. Come on to Tullahoma and we will hook you up.
ReplyDeleteLove ya and have loads of fun.
What fun! A pedicure by Beth--that must have been heaven! If she weren't so far away I would book an appointment for Mary and me!
ReplyDeleteHey Mom. It was wonderful. I wish you were closer and we could all get pampered.
ReplyDeleteLove you.
I was going to write that I needed an appointment but from the looks of the other comments Beth is already booked. ;) Let me know if something becomes available though. I can be right over!! LOL
ReplyDeleteLove you,
Nee Naw
We would always make room for you, Nee Naw.
ReplyDeleteLove ya bunches.