For me to complain seems very petty when you consider those girls out there in that red clay dirt playing for hours. Beth had three back to back games. Can you imagine!!!
They did not win, but boy did they play hard. I think they all had a great time despite the heat. And I LOVE to watch Beth play so I can certainly endure a little heat.
Beth approaching 2nd base.
As she slides into 2nd base. She loves to slide.
Faith passed the hours away by throwing to herself....
And soaking herself. She filled up too many bottles of water to count and just dumped them on herself. She probably was the coolest person at the ballgame.





GO Beth! I am so proud of you...flesh wounds and all!
ReplyDeleteWouldn't you like to have some of those strawberries? PAINFUL!!
ReplyDeleteLove you.
Oh Beth!!!that looks so painful but you look like a pro. You need some knee and shin pads.
ReplyDeleteWe just bought her sliding pads so she should be set for next time.
ReplyDeleteYour not anonymous anymore. YAY!!
Love ya.