Sunday, June 21, 2009

To Donnie

On this day, we want to wish you a very happy Father's Day. You so deserve it because, in our opinion, you are the best daddy in the whole world.

I love to watch you with our children. You are so much fun. You have a sweet touch with Beth and Faith that warms my heart in a way that nothing else does. You are a prime example to our daughters of what to look for in a husband. You have shown Keith exactly the kind of daddy he should be to his children someday.

We think you are fun, silly, handsome, Christ-like, loving, kind, trusting, hugable, lovable, smart, talented, athletic and so much more. You are the perfect daddy and the kids and I are so thankful that God gave you to us.

WE LOVE YOU DONALD KEITH KINSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. AND...I MUST TELL YOU THAT I APPRECIATE YOU SO VERY MUCH AND IN SO MANY DIFFERENT WAYS WHICH ARE TOO NUMEROUS TO MENTION THEM ALL. I THANK YOU FOR BEING JUST AS YOU ARE. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!! JUJU

    ReplyDelete