Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Best Buddies

What a joy it is to see your children having fun, playing, and lauging with their friends.

Last week, Faith's best friend from Georgia got to come to our house for a couple of days and stay with us. Her name is Lily and Faith absolutley loves spending time with her. They played for hours with Barbies, dress-up clothes, arts and crafts, water toys, tree house and whatever else their little minds could dream up. It was wonderful seeing them having so much fun together.

What's cool is that even though we don't dress up and play with Barbies, I also have that much fun with Lily's mommy, Mary. I don't want to leave out the boys, because we also had a great time with Caleb and Shad here.

I am thankful for friends like the Goltz's who even though they live several hours from us, they are still so much a part of our lives and we LOVE being with them.










4 comments:

  1. Make me cry!! Fun, fun times! Can't wait to do it again!! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure am hoping that Sept. works out for us to be together again. We can't wait.

    Love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The children look so sweet. Love to you all, JuJu.

    ReplyDelete