Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Happy Birthday!!!

I don't know when you will see this but I (Keith) wanted to be the first to wish you a Happy Birthday before anyone else does. :D

SO...





and we are VERY VERY glad that you dont look like him!





We all love you very much and hope you have a fun and relaxing day.

Love Keith, Beth, and Faith

8 comments:

  1. Keith...you are a wonderful son! Your Momma is gunna love this when she see's it!

    Happy Birthday, Amy!! I pray that you have a wonderful day...wish I was there to spend it with you!!

    Love you bunches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Amy!! I love you very much and hope you have a WONDERFUL day!!

    Love,
    Nee Naw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy BIRTHDAY! Girl I hope you have a fabulous day!

    Love,
    Daff

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post...that's my creative grandchildren and I as well wish you a very happy and relaxing birthday! My love for you is very special. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Mom. I love you so very much. Thanks for bringing me into this world 41 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Daff. I love you girl and always appreciate you thinking about me on my birthday. Our lunch date will be soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mary, isn't this the best? I love the monkey. I cried and laughed at the same time. Boy, how I wish you were here with me today or eating Japanese with me tonight.

    ReplyDelete